Article Description Page Carousel
KEEPING YOU UPDATED ABOUT OUR LATEST ACHIEVEMENTS, INNOVATIONS, LAUNCHES & MORE
Putzmeister America, Inc. Announces 2019 Service School Schedule
Putzmeister America, Inc. (Putzmeister) has announced the 2019 schedule through June for its growing service school program.
STURTEVANT, WI (Oct. 29, 2018) – Putzmeister America, Inc. (Putzmeister) has announced the 2019 schedule through June for its growing service school program. This year, the company has once again expanded classes and updated the curriculum to help meet customers’ ever-changing needs.
The 2019 Putzmeister Service School schedule includes the following courses:
- Telebelt® Operations: Tuesday, February 5 – Thursday, February 7
- Truck-Mounted Boom Pump Maintenance and Service - Ergonic Systems: Monday, February 25 – Friday, March 1
- Thom-Katt® Operations: Monday, March 4 – Tuesday, March 5
- Truck-Mounted Boom Pump Operations: Tuesday, March 12 – Friday, March 15
- Truck-Mounted Boom Pump Maintenance and Service - 12/24VDC Pre-Computer Models: Tuesday, March 19 – Friday, March 22
- Truck-Mounted Boom Pump – Spanish: Monday, April 22 – Friday, April 26
- PMA Structural Inspection - Part 1 Classroom Instruction: Tuesday, April 30 – Friday, May 3
- PMA Structural Inspection - Part 2 Physical Equipment Inspection (Prerequisite: Part 1): Saturday, May 4 – Tuesday, May 7
- Truck-Mounted Boom Pump Operations: Tuesday, June 4 – Friday, June 7
- Truck-Mounted Boom Pump Maintenance and Service - Ergonic Systems: Monday, June 10 – Friday, June 14
“Our service classes are intended to give operators the skills they need to use all of our equipment with confidence,” said Alan Woods, Training Manager for Putzmeister. “The training also prepares operators to maximize the use of their Putzmeister equipment.”
Woods will lead all service school courses, which will be held at Putzmeister’s headquarters in Sturtevant, Wisconsin. He has been with Putzmeister since 1998, and has over 30 years of experience in the industry.
To reserve their space, attendees should register at least four weeks prior to the scheduled start date of the service school they plan to attend. To register, or for more information regarding Putzmeister’s 2019 service school schedule, visit www.Putzmeister.com and click on the “Training” link under the “Support” tab. For more information by phone, call (800) 890-0269.
Alan Woods will use his experience to lead 2019 Service School courses at Putzmeister America in Sturtevant, Wisconsin.